1/02/2013

2013 - the year of 40

I will turn 40 this year, and have really up-ed the anti for challenges for myself, as follows:

To run 13 Races in 2013, my first being the Zooma half marathon on January 19th.

To run a 5K or 5 mile distance run before the 5th of each month.

To log my miles for the month of January, participating in the Chilly Challenge.

Complete Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer.

and to eat clean...

I'd also love to get back into my Tracy Anderson routine, after Jamie Eason, as I really believe in her Muscle Design series.


How am I doing so far?  Well, I logged a 3.8 mile run today, 1/2.  My eating has been fairly clean, as we work on what is already in the fridge.  The worst being light mayo, land o'lakes american cheese, and my favorite, Salt and Vinegar Cape Cod potato chips.  It will get better once these are gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment