11/14/2012

not off to a great posting start!!!

Let's talk about yesterday....

Made it through the day on 778 calories!  Wow!  That included a 3 mile run!
Here's what I ate:
Breakfast:  GNC Lean Shake - Swiss Chocolate mixed with coffee, twice...to get all the shake out! (btw, if you haven't tried this yet, it's fantastic!  and I hate protein shakes!!!)
AM Snack:  Gala Apple with 1 TB almond butter (a splurge!)
Lunch:  My own Turkey Chili (about 130 calories, of veg and ground turkey.  The poblano pepper gave it great flavor!) and fat free cottage cheese, to cool the burn, over a bed of lettuce
PM Snack:  hard boiled egg, and red seedless grapes  (stole these from a starbuck's bistro protein plate)
Dinner:  Poached (fancy word for boiled, which sounds gross) chicken, and asparagus with lemon.

I did my run as soon as I got home from work, as it looked like it may rain...the run was not my best. It felt slow, and it was slower than I had wanted, but just a training run...I know there will be some great, some mediocre, and some bad...so, mediocre it was!  I was just happy to get out there and do it!


And then, today...BTW, I'm down to 124!!!  only 7 lbs to go!

I'm looking at about a 663 calorie day...

Here's what I ate and plan to eat for dinner:
Breakfast:  GNC Lean Shake - Pumpkin Spice mixed with coffee, which curdled from the heat of the coffee, and made me gag! Why didn't this work like the chocolate one? 
AM Snack:  Kiwi
Lunch:  same same, My own Turkey Chili and fat free cottage cheese
PM Snack:  muesli and Justin's Honey Peanut Butter  (stole these from a starbuck's bistro protein plate)
Dinner:  Grilled chicken on salad with lemon for dressing.  (splitting the chicken with my husband who's on about the same plan)

We play trivia tonight at the Salty Pelican, which has many temptations, like wine, beer, oysters....Together we'll be strong!  And it will be so cheap!!!

Any suggestions for a team name tonight?  


Today's details:
Nutrition: 
663 kcal
Exercise:
teaching spin at 3:45 pm, about 414 kcal
Weight:
124

No comments:

Post a Comment